American Express 台灣美國運通國際股份有限公司
加入 #TeamAmex，您將成為由 60,000 多名同仁所組成的多元化社群之一員。
- 2021年台灣美國運通國際股份有限公司獲台灣客服中心發展協會(TCCDA)及大中華區客戶中心聯盟(GCCA) 最佳客戶服務企業獎
- 適應變化、 彈性調整工作優先順序
Go above and beyond at a company that sets the standard for customer-first service.
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meaningful, rewarding work performed with integrity. Here's some of what you'll do in this role:
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via calls
- Build meaningful relationships with our Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and American Express
- Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service our Customers, and enable them to get the most from our online and mobile platforms
- Document necessary information, such as payment details, Customers change of details, change of address and travel notifications
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service our Customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work in a virtual environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
If you’re interested in this position please click “here” to submit your application.